Flourless Pancakes Recipe – Flourless Banana Oats Pancakes Recipe
Healthy and delicious pancake made using oatmeal and milk. This pancakes taste super yummy and is super easy to make as well. A amazing recipe for kids breakfast.
An easy pancake made with oatmeal and banana. This pancake is super easy to make and make a great after school snack for kids. You can make this pancake within 10 mins so it is perfect for busy mornings.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Instant Oats - 1 cup
- Ripe Banana - 2 chopped
- Milk - 1 cup or as needed
- Butter for making pancakes.
- Take oats, banana and milk in a blender.
- Puree till smooth.
- Butter a nonstick pan. Pour small ladleful of batter and cook till bubbles appear on top.
- Flip over and cook.
- Serve with honey or maple syrup.
1)Take oats in a blender
2)Add in ripe bananas
3)Add in milk
4)Puree till smooth
5)Heat some butter in a nonstick pan
6)Pour batter in
7)Make small pancakes
8)Cook till bubbles appear on top
9)Flip over and cook
10)Take it in a serving dish
11)Drizzle top with maple syrup.