Fish 65 Recipe – Fried Fish 65 Recipe with step wise pictures.
Super spicy and delicious fish 65 which taste so yummy. It is perfect as a appetizer for parties as well. This will be your kids favorite.
Fish 65, chicken 65, gobi 65 is a popular appetizer. It is best served hot along side with some soups. I have shared few version of those recipes on my blog. This is my take on fish 65 and it taste so delicious.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Boneless Fish - 500 grams
- Lemon Juice - 1 to 2 tblsp
- Salt to taste
- Turmeric Powder / Manjal Podi - 1 tsp
- Kashmiri Chilli Powder - 1 tblsp
- Cumin powder - 1 tsp
- Pepper Powder - 1 tsp
- Garam Masala Powder - 1 tsp
- Ginger Garlic Paste - 1 tblsp
- Yogurt / Curd - 2 tblsp
- Red Food Colour - few drops (optional)
- All Purpose Flour / Maida - 4 tblsp
- Cornflour - 2 tblsp
- Rice Flour - 2 tblsp
- Oil for deep frying
- Take all ingredients till yogurt in a bowl. Mix well. Leave to marinate for 30 mins to overnight.
- Take it from fridge before 30 mins of frying.
- Add all other ingredients and mix well.
- Drop in hot oil and fry till golden brown.
- Drain and serve.
1)Take bonless fish in a bowl.
2)Add in lemon juice
3)Add in ginger garlic paste
4)Add turmeric powder and salt
5)Add in chilli powder
6)Add in pepper, garam masala powder and cumin powder
7)Add in some yogurt
8)Mix well. Leave to marinate for 30 mins
9)Just before frying. Add in red food colour, this is optional.
10)Add in all purpose flour, cornflour and rice flour
12)Deep fry in hot oil till golden brown
13)It will take 2 mins