Karachi Biscuits Recipe – Eggess Tutti Fruity Biscuits Recipe with step wise pictures.
Super crispy, light and buttery biscuits which is quite a popular cookies made using tutti fruity. This taste so delicious.
I was looking for a easy butter biscuits recipe for a long time. Finally i made this cookies or biscuits recipe and it was super hit. This biscuits were crispy and tasty. Super yummy and buttery cookies or biscuits taste amazing with a cup of milk. These cookies are so delicious and can be stored in a air tight container for 3 to 4 days.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Unsalted Butter - ¼ cup (50 grams)
- Powdered Sugar - ½ cup (100 grams)
- All Purpose Flour / Maida - ¾ cup (90 grams)
- Vanilla Custard Powder - ¼ cup (30 grams)
- Tutti Fruity - ½ cup
- Baking Powder - ½ tsp
- Milk - 2 tblsp
- Preheat oven to 180 degree C.
- Take butter, sugar in a bowl and cream well.
- Add in milk and mix well.
- Add in flour, custard powder, baking powder and tutti fruity and mix well to a dough.
- Shape it in log shape.Wrap it in parchment paper. Chill for 1 hour.
- Slice into rounds.
- Arrange it in a parchment lined tray and bake for 15 mins.
- Remove and cool.
- Store in a air tight container.
1)Take butter and powdered sugar in a bowl
3)Add in milk
5)Add in flour
6)Add in custard powder
7)Add in baking powder
10)Add tutti fruity
12)Spoon it in a parchment paper
13)Shape it like a log
15)Chill for 1 hour
17)Slice it into rounds
18)Arrange it in a baking tray
19)Bake till done
I am Aarthi, a happy homemaker, mom of two beautiful girls, married to my high school sweet heart. My goal is to teach people that cooking can be way more easier and joyful than they think. Yummy Tummy features recipes all over the world with step wise pictures which surely shows the ease of cooking.