Sweet Paan Recipe – Meetha Paan Recipe with step wise pictures.
This is a family favorite paan recipe. Great after a heavy lunch as a mouth freshner or as a digestion enhancer. This sweet paan is easy to make at home too.
Chocolate Mousse with Marshmallows
Mango Custard Cheesecake
Mixed Fruit Cream
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Betal Leaves
- Mouth Freshner as needed
- Dessicated Coconut as needed
- Gulkand as needed
- Edible Chuna/ Lime / Calcium Carbonate as needed
- Supari / Paaku as needed
- 1Optional Ingredients:
- Jeera mittai
- Tutti fruity
- Take betal leaves and remove the stem. Shape it like a cone as shown.
- Fill with all the ingredients and seal it.
- Secure with toothpick and cherry.
1)Take a betal leaf. You can spread some edible chuna in this
3)Remove the stem
4)Shape it like a cone
6)I used this mouthfreshener
6)It has all varieties in one
7)I used the one which already have tutti fruity and jeera mittai
8)Fill it in the paan. Add in supari as well
9)Add few coconut
10)Take some gulkand
11)Put it in
15)Secure with toothpick and cherry