Aloo Egg Curry or Potato Egg Curry with Step by Step Pictures.
Delicious spicy egg curry which taste amazing with pulao, roti or naan bread. This is not only easy to make but is super delicious and great for parties too.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
Aloo Egg Curry
- Oil - 4 tblsp
- Bay Leaf - 1
- Eggs - 4
- Potato - 2 peeled and cubed
- Chilli Powder - 1 tsp + 2 tsp
- Garam Masala Powder - 2 tsp
- Turmeric Powder - 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Onion - 2 large chopped finely
- Ginger Garlic Paste - 1 tblsp
- Tomatoes - 2 large chopped finely
- Green Chillies - 2 to 4
- Heat oil in a pan. Add in boiled eggs, salt and chilli powder. Cook till brown. Remove it to a bowl.
- Now add in potatoes in the same oil and cover. Cook for 10 mins till brown. Drain and set aside.
- In the same oil, add in bay leaf and mix well.
- Add in onions and cook till golden.
- Add in ginger garlic paste and mix well.
- Add in tomatoes and cook till mushy.
- Add n spice powders and mix well.
- Add in fried eggs and potatoes and water. Bring it to a boil and simmer covered for 10 mins.
1)Heat oil in a kadai
2)Add in chilli powder, garam masala pwder
3)Add in boiled eggs
4)Add salt to taste
5)Cook till brown
6)Remove it to a bowl
7)Add in cubed potatoes
9)Cover and cook till potatoes is tender
10)Like this. Remove it to a bowl
11)In the same oil, add bay leaf and cumin seeds
12)Add in finely chopped onions
13)Cook till golden
14)Now it is nicely golden
15)Add in ginger garlic paste
17) Add tomatoes
19)Add in green chillies
21)Add in Spice powders
23)Add in water
24)Add fried potatoes and eggs
26)Cook on low heat for 10 mins