Apple Icecream Recipe – Caramelized Apple Icecream Recipe with step wise pictures.
Delicious caramel apple icecream not only taste amazing. It is so easy to make and taste so refreshing on this hot summer days.
Custard Apple Icecream
Banana Nutella Icecream
Eggless Strawberry Icecream
No Churn Mango Icecream
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Whipping Cream - 1 cup
- Sweetened Condensed Milk - ½ cup
- Butter - 1 tsp
- Apple - 1 peeled and chopped
- Heat butter in a pan, add apples and saute till apple is brown. Add little water and cook till apples is soft and mushy. Cool it completely.
- Take cream and condensed milk in a bowl and whisk till thick.
- Add apple puree and mix well.
- Pour it into container and freeze overnight.
- Scoop and serve.
1)Take all your ingredients
2)Peel and chop apples
3)Chop into small pieces
4)Heat butter in a pan
6)Saute for a min
7)Cook till apple is cramelized
8)Add in water
9)Cook till apples get mushy
10)Take cream in a bowl. Whisk till thick
11)Add in condensed milk
14)Now it is combined
15)Add in apples
17)Pour it into moulds
18)Scoop and serve