Chocolate Coconut Biscuit Roll Recipe with step by step pictures. Biscuits powdered and rolled into a sheet which is then stuffed with coconut filling and cut into pinwheels.
I told you that I will be back next year with a awesome recipe right..And here I deliver a really fantastic recipe which makes you and your kids go crazy. It is so simple to make but looks so spectacular. I know this is the perfect way to welcome another year happily.
It has a yummy stuffing made with desiccated coconut and butter. I added some cashews for some crunch, but you could leave it as it is. I have another variation of making this delicious roll which is going to be in my another post. So with this I leave you now. See you all tomorrow.
If you have any questions not covered in this post and if you need help, leave me a comment or mail me @[email protected] and I’ll help as soon as I can.
IF YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE OR ANYTHING FROM YUMMY TUMMY, MAKE SURE TO POST IT AND TAG ME SO I CAN SEE ALL OF YOUR CREATIONS!! #YUMMYTUMMYAARTHI AND @YUMMYTUMMYAARTHI ON INSTAGRAM!
Chocolate Coconut Biscuit Rolls Recipe
- Start by making filling.. Take butter in a saucepan and melt it down on love heat.
- Remove it from heat and add in cashews, coconut, vanilla and icing sugar and mix well.
- Let it cool down to room temperature.
- Now make outer layer. Take powdered biscuits, cocoa, icing sugar in a bowl and mix well.
- Gradually sprinkle in the milk so that it forms a stiff dough. Don’t add too much of milk, else it will become sticky and won’t roll properly.
- Now take a butter paper or foil and lay in front of you.
- Take the dough and spread it into rectangle shape about 1 inch thickness.
- Put all the filling on top and press it firmly with back of spoon so that everything sticks in place.
- Start rolling with the help of foil or butter paper into a tight roll. Roll Firmly and calmly.
- After everything is rolled. Wrap it with foil or butter paper and put in fridge for 30 mins.
- Now take a sharp knife and cut into equal portions.
- Serve it as it is or garnish with cherries.
Chocolate Coconut Biscuit Rolls Recipe Step by Step Pictures
|Take all your ingredients|
|Take butter in a saucepan|
|all beautifully melted|
|add cashews in this|
|and some icing sugar|
|Take your biscuits..This marie biscuit works fine..|
|Put it in a blender|
|take it in a bowl|
|Put it in a mixing bowl|
|and icing sugar|
|Pour some milk|
|and start mixing|
|till it forms a dough|
|Take butter paper or foil|
|take the dough and press it little|
|roll into a rectangle|
|spoon the filling in|
|and press it firmly|
|this is one perfect roll|
|Wrap it in butter paper and set in fridge|
|slice it now|
|Looks awesome right|