Last Updated on November 20, 2020
Coconut Chia Pudding Recipe - Breakfast Ideas.
This is a super healthy chia pudding recipe which is not only tasty but is so filling and nutritious. Make this the dnight before and enjoy the next day.
Do you know! Chia seeds has as much calcium as a glass of milk, more Omega-3s than a serving of walnuts, as many antioxidants as blueberries. It is one of the highly nutritious seed.
Chia seeds contains,
- Essential Fatty Acids
- Vitamins A, B, E and D
- Minerals like calcium, phosphorus, potassium, iron, copper, zinc, magnesium, manganese, niacin, thiamine, and others
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
Coconut Chia Pudding Recipe
- Milk of your choice - 1 cup
- Chia Seeds - 3 tblsp
- Maple Syrup - to taste
- Coconut Extract few drops
- Shredded Coconut as needed
- Nuts of your choice as needed
- Mix all ingredients except coconut and nuts and place in fridge for few hours.
- Top with fruits, nuts and coconut and serve.
1)Take all your ingredients
2)Take milk in a jug
3)Add coconut extract
4)Add maple syrup
6)Add chia seeds
8)leave overnight to thicken
9)Pour it into serving dish
10)Top with coconut and pista