Last Updated on November 20, 2020
Coconut Milk Pudding Recipe with Step by Step Pictures.
Coconut milk pudding is a simple thengai paal china grass pudding recipe which taste so delicious and is perfect for ramzan.
This coconut milk pudding is healthy and is a natural coolant for our body.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
Coconut Milk Pudding
- China Grass / Agar Agar - 5 grams
- Water - ½ cup
- Sugar - ½ cup to ¾ cup
- Thick Coconut Milk - 2 cups
- Cardamom Powder a pinch
- Soak china grass in water for 10 mins.
- Take it in a sauce pan and melt it. Add sugar and mix well.
- Now take it off the heat and add in coconut milk and cardamom powder and whisk well.
- Pour it in mould. Leave to set in fridge for few hours.
- Slice and serve.
1)Take china grass in a bowl
2)Soak in water for 10 mins
3)Take it in a sauce pan and heat till melted
4)Add in sugar
6)Add coconut milk.
7)Add cardamom powder and Mix well
8)Take a mould.
9)Strain the mix
10)Leave to set in fridge for 2 hours.
11)Slice and serve