French Bread Pizza Recipe – Kids Snacks Recipes with step wise pictures.
Delicious and quick snack idea made using bread. This pizza is quick to make and kids will love it for sure.
Super delicious bun pizza which is easy to make and your kids will love it. This will be an easy snacks for your kids to give after school. So good.
- French Bread - 4 slices
- Pizza Sauce as needed
- Olive Oil as needed
- Mozzarella Cheese as needed
- Capsicum as needed chopped finely
- Oregano as needed
- Basil as needed
- Chilli flakes as needed
- Preheat oven to 200 degree C.
- Place bread on the baking sheet.
- Drizzle olive oil on top of the bread.
- Add pizza sauce, cheese, capsicum, oregano, basil and chilli flakes.
- Pop it into the oven and bake for 5 to 6 mins.
- Remove and serve
1)I used my homemade french bread.
3)Arrange them in a pan. drizzle with olive oil
4)Spread it evenly
5)Top with some pizza sauce
7)Sprinkle top wit mozzarella cheese
8)Top with chopped capsicum
9)Sprinkle some basil
11)and some oregano
12)And some chilli flakes
13)Time to bake
14)bake in a preheated oven till bread is crispy and cheese is gooey