Mango Chia Pudding Recipe with Step by Step Pictures.
Mango pudding is one of the must make recipe during this mango season. This version is super healthy since it has chia seeds added in them. This will make best breakfast option.
This mango chia pudding can be customized as per your liking. You could add coconut milk or regular milk in this. You could even add any sweetner like honey, maple syrup or sugar. If your mangoes are too sweet you can even skip adding sugar in this.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Mango Puree - 2 cups
- Chia Seeds - 2 tblsp
- Water- 1/2 cup
- Coconut Milk or Milk - 2 cups
- Honey or Sweetner of choice - as needed
- Ripe Mangoes - 1 cup chopped finely
- Take chia seeds in a bowl, add water and leave to soak for 10 mins.
- Take mango puree, honey, coconut milk and mix well. Add soaked chia and mix well.
- Add in mangoes and mix well.
- Spoon it into bowls. Chill for few hours.
- Serve cold.
1)Take chia seeds in a bowl
2)Add water and let it soak for 10 mins
4)Now it has swollen
5)Take mango puree in a bowl
6)Add honey or any sweetner of your choice
7)Add in milk or coconut milk
9)Add soaked chia
10)Add in chopped mangoes
12)Spoon it into bowls