"Spooky Eye Cookies is perfect recipe to try for halloween. This spooky and scary eye cookies makes a wonderful addition for your halloween table."
Spooky Eye Cookies
Spooky Eye Cookies is a delicious chocolate cookie which has chocolate chip inside the cookies. This makes a great halloween recipe.
If you looking for a simple halloween party recipe then this cookies will be a great addition.I added spooky eyes over the cookies since it is halloween theme. If it is not halloween you can add m&m's over the cookies.
Halloween Recipe Ideas
- Hasselback Potatoes
- Halloween Candy Brownies
- Spooky witch fingers
- Caramel popcorn
- Pumpkin chocolate chip muffins
- Pumpkin pancakes
- Mummy Dogs
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
If you have any questions not covered in this post and if you need help, leave me a comment or mail me @[email protected] and I’ll help as soon as I can.
Follow me on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest ,Youtube and Twitter for more Yummy Tummy inspiration.
IF YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE OR ANYTHING FROM YUMMY TUMMY, MAKE SURE TO POST IT AND TAG ME SO I CAN SEE ALL OF YOUR CREATIONS!! #YUMMYTUMMYAARTHI AND @YUMMYTUMMYAARTHI ON INSTAGRAM!
Spooky Eye Cookies
- Unsalted Butter - ½ cup 100 grams
- Brown Sugar - ⅓ cup 65 grams
- Sugar - ½ cup 100 grams
- Egg - 1
- Vanilla Extract - 1 tsp
- All Purpose Flour / Maida - 1 cup 120 grams
- Cocoa Power - ⅓ cup 35 grams
- Baking Soda / Cooking Soda - ½ tsp
- Baking Powder - ½ tsp
- Salt a pinch
- Chocolate Chips - ½ cup
- Googly Eyes as needed
- Preheat oven to 180 degree C. Line parchment paper on baking tray.
- Take butter, sugar, brown sugar and vanilla in a bowl and mix well. Cream till fluffy.
- Add in egg and mix well.
- Add in cocoa powder, flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt. Mix well.
- Add chocolate chips and mix well.
- Use a ice cream scoop to scoop little dough in to the tray.
- Use a cup to flatten it lightly.
- Now pop this in oven and bake for 5 mins. Remove the tray and tap on the counter two times so it flattens a little.
- Pop it back into the oven and bake for 5 to 7 mins.
- Remove and place googly eyes on top.
- Leave to cool completely.
2)Instead of googly eyes, you can use m&m's or chocolate chips.
Spooky Eye Cookies Step by Step Pictures
1)Take butter in a bowl
2)Add in brown sugar
3)Add in sugar
4)Add in vanilla
5)Cream till fluffy.
6)Add in egg
7)Mix well till creamy
8)Add in cocoa powder
9)Add in baking powder
10)Add in baking soda
11)Add in salt
13)Add in flour
14)Add in chocolate chips
16)Scoop dough using ice cream scoop.
17)Scoop the batter on the tray
18)Flatten it gently.
19)Bake it in oven for 5 mins.
20) You have to bake for 5 mins, then remove from oven and tap it on the counter few times.
21)This step will flatten the cookie a little more.
22)Place googly eyes in top.
24)Cool the cookie and store in a air tight container.
Yummy and delicious cookies, i love sweet dishes.
Totally enjoyable one!! Thanks a lot!
looks too delicious.., I need to tell my mom to make this., Thanks for sharing with us
The blog is really good. Thanks for sharing it.