"Mummy Dogs makes a great halloween treat for your halloween party. Easy to make and definitely fun to look at"
Mummy Dogs Recipe
These mummy dogs—a spookier version of pigs-in-a-blanket—are not only delicious but easy enough for kids to help make. These mummy dogs make a perfect Halloween recipe for kids. Yummy hot dogs covered in buttery rolls. How cute, quick, easy & delicious is this!
Halloween Recipe Ideas
- Hasselback Potatoes
- Halloween Candy Brownies
- Spooky witch fingers
- Caramel popcorn
- Pumpkin chocolate chip muffins
- Pumpkin pancakes
How to Make Mummy Dogs
- Make dough.
- Take sausage or hot dogs
- Wrap the dough over the sausages
- Place them in baking tray
- Bake them
Variations you can make
1)You can use readymade pizza dough or dinner rolls dough.
2)You can use store bought crescent dough for make this.
3)Any sausages can be used for making mummy dogs.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
If you have any questions not covered in this post and if you need help, leave me a comment or mail me @[email protected] and I’ll help as soon as I can.
Follow me on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest ,Youtube and Twitter for more Yummy Tummy inspiration.
IF YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE OR ANYTHING FROM YUMMY TUMMY, MAKE SURE TO POST IT AND TAG ME SO I CAN SEE ALL OF YOUR CREATIONS!! #YUMMYTUMMYAARTHI AND @YUMMYTUMMYAARTHI ON INSTAGRAM!
Mummy Dogs - Halloween Special
- All Purpose Flour / Maida - 1 cup
- Baking Powder - ½ tsp
- Salt to taste
- Oil - 1 tblsp
- Water as needed
- Chicken Sausages or Hot Dogs as needed
- Mustard sauce as needed
- Take flour, salt, baking powder, oil in a bowl and mix well.
- Add water slowly and shape it into a dough. Leave to set aside for 30 mins.
- Take small portion of dough, roll it thinly.
- Wrap it around the sausage and arrange it in a baking tray.
- Bake this in a 200 degree C preheated oven for 15 mins.
- Remove and make eyes using mustard sauce.
Mummy Dogs with Step by Step Pictures
1)Take all purpose flour in a bowl
2)Add baking powder
3)Add in salt
7)Shape it into a dough
8)Take small portion of dough
8)Roll it thinly
10)Wrap it over the sausage
11)Wrap the dough on top of the sausage as well
12)Arrange it in a greased baking tray
13)Bake till golden
14)Make eyes for the dogs using mustard sauce
15)this is optional
Leave a Reply