Everyday Chocolate Cake Recipe – Basic Chocolate Cake Recipe with Step wise pictures.Delicious basic chocolate cake recipe which is so soft and chocolaty. It is a easy recipe for chocolate cake.
Its been a while since i baked any cake. So couple days back i decided to bake a cake. And guess what i ended up baking two cakes. A vanilla chocolate chip cake and this one.
Check out my other cake recipes as well
It is an easy recipe which you can make in under 10 mins. It calls for normal ingredients which you might already have on hand. The batter is very straight forward, it contains ingredients which you have in your pantry.
The cake turns out so soft and moist. Since i used oil instead of butter, the cake was so moist.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- All Purpose Flour / Maida - ¾ cup (90 grams)
- Cocoa Powder - ¼ cup (25 grams)
- Sugar - ½ cup (100 grams)
- Egg - 1
- Vanilla Essence - 1 tsp
- Baking Powder - 1 tsp
- Milk - ½ cup (120 ml)
- Oil or Melted Butter - ⅓ cup (80 ml)
- Chocolate Chips - ½ cup (optional)
- Preheat oven to 180 degree C. Line the base of baking pan with parchment paper. Grease it lightly.
- Take egg, sugar and vanilla in a bowl and whisk till smooth.
- Add in milk, oil and whisk well.
- Sieve over flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and mix well.
- Spoon it over the baking pan. Sprinkle top with chocolate chips.
- Pop it in oven and bake for 30 to 35 mins.
- Remove it let it cool down.
- Invert it over a plate and cut into pieces.
1)Take egg in a bowl.
2)Add in sugar
3)Add in some vanilla essence
4)Whisk till smooth.
5)Add in melted butter or oil
7)Add in milk
9)Sieve over some all purpose flour
10)Add in cocoa powder
11)Add in baking powder
12)Sieve it over
14)Line a pan with foil or parchment paper and grease it lightly. Pour batter in it.
15) you can bake just like this.
16)But i like to sprinkle the top with chocolate chips. Bake in a 180 degree c preheated oven for 30 to 35 mins
17)Remove and let it cool completely before slicing and serving.