Beetroot Milk Recipe – Rose Milk Using Beetroots with step wise pictures.
Delicious rose milk made using beetroots. This is healthy for kids and toddlers. Instead of giving normal rose milk with lots of food colouring, you can give this beet milk.
Maha loves rosemilk. But the rosemilk extract which is available in super markets are so high in food colour which is not good for kids. So i created this beet milk which taste exactly like rose milk plus it is healthy for your kids.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Beetroot - 2 large peeled and chopped
- Sugar - 1 cup
- Rose Extract - 1 tsp
- Water - 1 cup
- Take beetroots and water in a blender and puree till smooth. Strain the juice.
- Now take it in a sauce pan, add sugar and boil for 5 to 6 mins.
- Now take it off the heat and add in rose extract.
- Store in a container in fridge.
- Mix with milk and enjoy.
1)Take beets and peel them
2)Chop them and add to a blender
3)Puree till smooth.
5)Now juice in a sauce pan.
6)Add in sugar
7)Heat till it comes to a boil.
8)Boil till it gets syrupy.
9)It will take around 5 to 7 mins
10)Now it is done.
11)Take it off the heat and add in rose extract
12)Mix well. Cool it down.
13)Take a container.
14)Fill the container.
15)Take a serving glass
16)Add in milk.
17)Add in spoonful of rose syrup.