Chicken Samosa Recipe with step wise pictures.
Chicken Samosa.Super crispy and flavourful samosa recipe with a different taste filling. This taste great with a cup of coffee or tea.
Samosa is one of my all time favourite snack. It is recently i discovered readymade frozen samosa sheets and i am love with it. you just make filling for the samosa and stuff them in this and fry them or bake them. So easy. I have already shared few samosa recipes in my blog. If you cannot find readymade samosa patti, you can make it on your own, refer this post.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Samosa Patti as needed
- Oil for deep frying
- All Purpose flour / Maida - 2 tblsp
- Water - 2 to 3 tblsp
- Oil - 1 tblsp
- Onion - 1 large chopped finely
- Green Chillies - 2 chopped finely
- Curry leaves a sprig
- Ginger Garlic Paste - 1 tblsp
- Chicken Breast - 2 cooked and cut into small pieces
- Turmeric Powder - 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Chilli Powder - 1 tsp
- Garam Masala Powder - 1 tsp
- All Purpose Flour / Maida - 1 tblsp
- Chicken Stock - ½ cup
- First Make the filling. Heat oil in a pan,
- Add in onion, curry leaves, ginger garlic paste and green chillies. Saute for 2 mins.
- Add salt and spice powders and mix well.
- Add in all purpose flour and saute for a min.
- Add in Chicken stock and cooked chicken and mix well. Set aside to cool.
- Take a samosa patti and spoon some filling in.
- Now fold like a samosa and seal the edges with flour and water paste.
- Deep fry till golden brown.
1)lets make the filling.Cook two chicken breast in pressure cooker for 3 to 4 whistle.
2)Chop it into small pieces
3)Heat oil in a pan, add onions, curry leaves and green chillies
4)Add ginger garlic paste
5)Saute for a min
6)Add salt and turmeric powder
7)Add in chilli powder and garam masala powder
8)Saute for a min.
9)Add in some all purpose flour.
10)Saute for 2 mins
11)Add in water or chicken stock
13)Mix well and cook till the mix is thickened. Set aside to cool.
14)Now take your samosa sheet
15)Spoon some filling in
17)Fold the other way
19)When you come to the end, apply a paste of flour and water
22)Now deep fry till golden
23)drain and serve