Cheese Samosa Recipe - Ramzan Iftar Recipes with step wise pictures.
Super easy and cheesy samosa which takes less than 10 mins to make. You can make a whole bunch of it and freeze for future use.
Samosa is one of my all time favourite snack. It is recently i discovered readymade frozen samosa sheets and i am love with it. you just make filling for the samosa and stuff them in this and fry them or bake them. So easy. I have already shared few samosa recipes in my blog. If you cannot find readymade samosa patti, you can make it on your own, refer this post.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
📖 Recipe Card
Cheese Samosa Recipe
- Samosa Patti as needed
- Cheese - 1 cup grated i used cheddar
- Oregano -½ tsp
- Red Chilli Flakes - ½ tsp
- Salt to taste
- Oil for deep frying
- All Purpose Flour / Maida - 2 tblsp
- Water - 2 tblsp
- Mix cheese with salt, red chilli flakes and oregano. Set aside.
- Take samosa patti and spoon some filling in the top corner. Fold it in triangles and keep doing this till it come to the end.
- Mix flour with water to form a paste. Use this paste to seal the edges.
- Deep fry in hot oil till golden and crispy.
- Drain and set aside.
1)Take grated cheddar cheese in a bowl.
2)Add in some oregano and a pinch of salt.
3)Add red chilli flakes
4)Mix well and set aside.
5)Take your samosa patti
6)Take few sheets out
7)Spoon some cheese filling in the center
9)Then fold it downwards
10)Keep folding this till you reach the end.
11)Now in the end you have to seal the samosa
12)I mixed some flour with some water to form a paste
13)Apply it over the samosa
15)Deep fry in hot oil.
16)Fry till golden on both sides.
17)Drain and serve.