Delicious samosa served with a spicy masala chaat topped with green chutney, dates chutney, onions, tomatoes and chillies.
How to Make Samosa Chaat
- Take a serving plate. Place samosa.
- Pour ragda gravy on top.
- Drizzle with green chutney and tamarind chutney.
- Sprinkle onions, tomatoes and chillies.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
You can top this with variety of stuffs like
- finely chopped onions
- finely chopped tomatoes
- chopped coriander leaves
- grated carrots
- lemon juice
- crispy sev or any namkeen
- sprinkle of chaat masala
If you have any questions not covered in this post and if you need help, leave me a comment or mail me @[email protected] and I’ll help as soon as I can.
IF YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE OR ANYTHING FROM YUMMY TUMMY, MAKE SURE TO POST IT AND TAG ME SO I CAN SEE ALL OF YOUR CREATIONS!! #YUMMYTUMMYAARTHI AND @YUMMYTUMMYAARTHI ON INSTAGRAM!
Samosa Sundal | Samosa Chaat Recipe
- Take samosa in a plate. Pour the ragda gravy over the samosa.
- Drizzle with green chutney and tamarind chutney. Sprinkle with some onions, tomatoes, green chillies and coriander leaves.
- Serve immediately.
Samosa Chaat Step by Step
|Take all your ingredients|
|and your fresh toppings|
|take a samosa in a plate|
|pour the gravy all over the top|
|drizzle some chutney|
|green chillies and coriander leaves|