Mango Rasayana Recipe with step wise pictures.
Super delicious and refreshing mango rasayana which taste so good ice cold. Make a big batch and store in fridge and have it whenever you like.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Ripe Mangoes - 2
- Jaggery - ½ cup or as needed
- Cardamom Powder - ½ tsp
- Thick Coconut Milk -1 cup
- Take mangoes and peel off the skin. Mash it roughly with your hands and extract the pulp. Discard the seeds.
- Add jaggery, cardamom powder and coconut milk.
- Mix well. Refrigerate overnight.
- Serve cold.
1)Take some ripe mangoes
2)Peel off the skin and take it in a bowl
3)Mash it with your hands and extract all the pulp
4)Now remove the seeds
5)Add in jaggery
6)Add in cardamom powder
7)Add coconut milk
8)Mix well and refrigerate overnight
I am Aarthi, a happy homemaker, mom of two beautiful girls, married to my high school sweet heart. My goal is to teach people that cooking can be way more easier and joyful than they think. Yummy Tummy features recipes all over the world with step wise pictures which surely shows the ease of cooking.