Granola Brittle Recipe – Muesli Chikki Recipe with step wise pictures.
Crunchy and crispy granola brittle which are so delicious and taste amazing. You can store this in a air tight container and enjoy it.
Delicious sweet made using granola which already has dried fruits and nuts. This brittle turns out so crispy and very nutty. Perfect to put in your kids lunch box.
I love chikki, they are not only easy to make but taste delicious too. This one is made using sugar, sugar is taken to caramel stage and then nuts are added. This chikki is delicious as it is or you can crush them lightly and then sprinkle over icecreams and many more.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Sugar - ½ cup
- Granola - 1¼ cup
- Heat sugar in a nonstick pan on medium heat till it starts to melt.
- Once it is melted cook till it gets little light golden colour.
- Add in granola and mix well.
- Spoon this into parchment paper and use a greased rolling pin to roll it.
- Let it cool down.
- Break into small pieces or shards and serve.
1)Take sugar in a nonstick pan
2)Heat gently and melt it.
3)Stir it well so sugar melts
4)Cook till sugar melts completely
5)Now it is almost melted.
6)Now it is caramel colour.
7)Add in muesli / granola
9)Spoon it over a parchment paper
10)Use a greased rolling pin to roll it thin
11)Set aside to cool down.
12)Now it is cooled
13)Break it into pieces and enjoy