Banana Chia Chocolate Pudding Recipe with step wise pictures.
Delicious banana chia pudding not only is easy to make but taste amazing. It is perfect to have for breakfast as it is a filling meal.
Do you know! Chia seeds has as much calcium as a glass of milk, more Omega-3s than a serving of walnuts, as many antioxidants as blueberries. It is one of the highly nutritious seed.
Chia seeds contains,
- Essential Fatty Acids
- Vitamins A, B, E and D
- Minerals like calcium, phosphorus, potassium, iron, copper, zinc, magnesium, manganese, niacin, thiamine, and others
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Ripe Banana - 1
- Milk or Soy Milk - 1 cup I used chocolate flavoured one
- Chia Seeds - 3 tblsp
- Honey to taste
- Vanilla Extract few drops
- Pumpkin Seeds - as needed
- Take banana in a bowl and mash well.
- Add all ingredients and mix well.
- Chill in the fridge overnight.
- Spoon it into serving bowl and top with any nuts of your choice.
- Serve cold.
1)Take ripe banana in a bowl
2)Mash it well
3)Add in soy milk or regular milk. I had only chocolate flavoured soy milk so added those.
5)Now it is mixed well
6)Add in chia seeds
8)Add in honey
9)Add in vanilla
10) Mix well. leave in the fridge overnight.
11)Spoon it into serving bowls
12)Top with any nuts of your choice