Eclairs Recipe – Classic Chocolate Eclairs Recipe with step wise pictures.
This is a delicious french dessert which is so easy to make and taste so amazing. This unique dessert is not only easy to make but is fantastic when served on a party.
Wheat Bran Bars
Almond Chocolate Bars
Oatmeal Chocolate Bars
Peanut Butter Bars
Strawberry Oatmeal Bars
Peanut Butter chocolate chip energy bars
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
FOR PASTRY CREAM:
- Cornflour - 1/4 cup
- All Purpose Flour / Maida - 3 tblsp
- Milk - 1.5 cup
- Sugar - 3/4 cup
- Cream - 1 cup whipped
- Vanilla Extract - 1 tsp
FOR Choux Pastry
- Water - 1/2 cup
- Butter - 4 tblsp
- Sugar - 1 tsp
- Salt - 1/4 tsp
- All Purpose Flour / Maida - 1/2 cup
- Eggs - 2
- First make pastry cream. Take flour,c ornstarch, sugar in a sauce pan, add milk and mix well. Cook till it is thick. add vanilla and mix well.
- Now cool this and add in whipped cream and fold gently. Spoon this into a disposable pastry bag and put in fridge till use.
- Preheat oven to 210 Degree C.
- Lets make Choux pastry. Take water, butter and sugar in a sauce pan. Bring it to a boil. Add salt and mix well.
- Now add in flour and mix well so it comes into one lump.
- Remove it from heat and mix well so it cools.
- Add one egg at a time and beat well.
- Once it is smooth. Fill it in a piping bag and pipe strips in a baking sheet. Dont line the baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Now pop this in oven and bake for 10 mins. Now reduce the temp to 160 degree Cand bake for 30 mins. Remove to a wire rack and cool completely.
- Now make a hole in the eclairs and fill with pastry cream.
- Now melt some chocolate and dip the eclairs in the chocolate.
- Let it set.
1)First make pastry cream. Take sugar, flour and cornflour in a sauce pan
4)Mix well and cook on medium heat
5)Cook till it thickens
6)Now it is thick
7)Cool it down
9)Add whipped cream
11)Fill into piping bag
12)Take a saue pan with some water
13)Add in butter
17)Bring it to a boil
18)Add in flour
20)Let it cool
21)Add in one egg at a time
23)Add one more egg
26)Fill in piping bag
27) Pipe on a baking pan, dont line with parchment paper. I made a mistake here
28)Dip your fingers in water and flatten the edge so it doesnt burn
29)Bake in a 210 degree C oven for 10 mins
30)When it is 10 mins baked
31)Reduce the temp to 160 degree c and bake for 30 mins
32)Remove and cool
33)Now it is done
34)If you line the pan with parchment paper then your eclairs may deflate like this. So dont line with parchment paper
35)Make a hole
36)Fill with pastry cream
38)Melt some chocolate
39)Coat the eclairs with this