"Healthy keto friendly breakfast which is so delicious and is pretty easy to make. Keto Avocado Toast with Fried Egg is going to be a delicious breakfast and it is one my favourite."
Keto Avocado Toast
Its been few days since i started keto. The one thing which i miss the most in keto is my bread. I love bread. It is the first thing which i make for breakfast along with fried egg when i need quick breakfast fix. So when i was searching for keto bread recipe, this is the first recipe which catched my eyes. It is from gimme delicious.
This bread can be made in under 3 mins. All you need is some almond flour, egg and butter or oil. I used my microwave to bake this, it hardly took me 90 seconds. You can bake this in oven too.
This bread is best for sandwiches too.
CHECK OUT SIMILAR BREAKFAST RECIPE
Keto bread or Low Carb bread made using almond flour and egg. This can be made either in microwave or oven. Check my notes section to know more about it.
You can have this bread with a cup of keto coffee too.
HOW TO MAKE KETO AVOCADO TOAST
- The Bread: make homemade almond flour bread. i used my low carb bread recipe. I used a square pan to bake it to create a slice of bread.
- Avocado mix: make instant guacamole by mixing avocado with salt, pepper and lemon juice.
- The Egg: fry some eggs, you can easily do scrambled eggs too.
- Serving: Assemble everything and serve immediately.
Looking for more Keto Recipes, Check these
CHECK OUT MY LOW CARB KETO BREAD RECIPE
Keto Breakfast Avocado Toast with Eggs
- 1 Large Egg
- to taste Salt
- to taste Black Pepper
- as needed Oil as needed
FOR KETO BREAD SLICE
- ¼ cup Almond or Almond Flour 3 tblsp
- 1 tbsp Butter or Coconut Oil melted
- 1 large Egg
- ½ tsp Baking Powder
- ¼ tsp Salt
- ½ large Avocado
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- to taste Salt
- to taste Black Pepper
- Powder almonds in a blender till fine. Dont powder it too much, else it will get pasty. You will need 3 tblsp of almond flour.
- Take melted butter in a bowl, add in egg, baking powder, salt and 3 tblsp of almond flour.
- Mix well. Spoon this into a small square pan and pop it into the microwave.
- Microwave for 60 seconds.
- Remove and cool for a bit.
- Mix lemon juice, salt, pepper in a bowl. Add in avocado and mush it together.
- Now heat a pan with little oil. Toast bread slice, and crack open an egg to make fried egg, season the egg with salt and pepper.
- Take a serving plate, place the toasted bread slice on the plate.
- Spoon avocado mix on top of the bread.
- Top with fried egg.
- Use a ramekin and bake at 190 degree c for 10 minutes in oven if you dont have microwave.
- I made homemade almond flour. I ground my own almonds. If you are like me, don't grind too much else it will get pasty like almond butter.
- Dont over bake else it may get hard
- You can use coconut oil instead of butter.
- If you want to use coconut flour, use 1 tblsp of it.
- I usually keep almonds in my freezer, i used frozen almonds straight from the freezer to powder.
Keto Breakfast Avocado Toast Step by Step Pictures
1)Start by making the low carb bread. Recipe here
2)I used my 90 second low carb bread using microwave. I used a square pan to bake the bread to make it like a slice of bread.
3)Unmould and set aside.
4)Take lemon juice in a bowl
5)Add in salt.
6)Add in black pepper
8)Take your avocado. Look how perfect it looks.
9)Cut it into small chunks
10)Scoop it into the bowl
11)Mix well till combined.
12)Heat a pan with little olive oil. Toast the bread and egg
13)Season the egg with salt and pepper
14)Take your toasted bread in a plate
15)Top with some mushed avocado.
16)Top this with a fried egg.
If you have any questions not covered in this post and if you need help, leave me a comment or mail me @[email protected] and I’ll help as soon as I can.
Follow me on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest ,Youtube and Twitter for more Yummy Tummy inspiration.
IF YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE OR ANYTHING FROM YUMMY TUMMY, MAKE SURE TO POST IT AND TAG ME SO I CAN SEE ALL OF YOUR CREATIONS!! #YUMMYTUMMYAARTHI AND @YUMMYTUMMYAARTHI ON INSTAGRAM!
Leave a Reply