Mint Chocolates Recipe - Mint Filled Chocolates Recipe with step wise pictures.
Delicious mint chocolates which has delicious peppermint sweet filling. The chocolate taste amazing and it can be given as a edible gift as well.
I had one of this chocolate few days back and i am in complete love with it. This is a easy version of making it at home and it taste delicious. I have one more version which has cornsyrup added in it. Will share it soon.
Wheat Bran Bars
Almond Chocolate Bars
Oatmeal Chocolate Bars
Peanut Butter Bars
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
Mint Chocolates Recipe
- Dark Chocolate - 1 cup
- Icing Sugar - 1 cup
- Cream - 2 tblsp
- Butter - 1 tblsp melted
- Green Food Colour few drops
- Peppermint Oil - 2 drops
- Take chocolate in a heat safe bowl and place it over a bowl of simmering water. Melt it gently till chocolate is melted. Set aside.
- Take icing sugar in a bowl, add cream and butter and mix well. Add in food colour and peppermint oil and mix to a paste.
- Take a silicon mould and grease it lightly with oil.
- Spoon chocolate filling in and swirl and coat with chocolate. pop it in fridge and let the chocolate set.
- Now take it out and spoon filling in and top with more chocolate.
- Now pop it in fridge and let it chill for few hours.
- Unmould and serve.
- If you dont have mould, add more icing sugar to the mixture to knead to a soft dough.
- Roll the dough into small balls. Coat in chocolate and chill in fridge till set.
1)Take any chocolate of your choice
2)Break into small pieces and take it in a heat safe bowl. Place over a bowl of simmering water.
3)Set aside to cool.
4)Take icing sugar in a bowl
5)Add in cream
6)Add in melted butter
8)Add in few drops of green colour
9)Add some peppermint extract
11)Take silicon mould
12)Grease with little oil
13)Spoon some chocolate in
14)Coat with chocolate
15)Coat on all sides.
16)Pop it in fridge to make the chocolate set a little
17)Spoon the filling in
18)Top with more chocolate
19)Chill untill set
22)If you dont have the mould, add more icing sugar to the mixture.
23)Knead to a dough like
24)Take small portion of dough
25)Roll it into a smooth ball
26)Pop it in fridge to set
28)Dip it in chocolate
30)Set them in fridge to set
I just wanted to know what kind of cream this recipe calls for. Heavy cream? Whipping cream?
Is there something I can substitute it with?
it is heavy cream