Strawberry Chia Pudding Recipe with Step by Step Pictures.
Chia pudding is one of the most easiest dessert you could make. Even though it requires few steps and process, it is very easy to make.
You can make this a day in advance and serve it the next day. It has a layer of chia in the bottom, then a then a layer of strawberries.
Strawberries are in season now. so it is important to make use of them to the most. This custard can be served instead of icecream after meals. So delicious and very luscious.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
FOR STRAWBERRY TOPPING:
- Strawberries - 1 cup chopped finely
- Sugar - to taste
- Chia seeds - 1/4 cup
- Milk - 1 cup
- Sweetner as your choice
- Take chia seeds in a bowl, add milk and mix well. Leave them to soak for 30 mins.
- Add any sweetner as you like and mix well.
- Take strawberries in a bowl, add sugar and mix well. Leave to steep for 15 mins.
- Take a serving glass. Spoon chia on top and strawberries,
- chill in fridge for 3 hours.
- Serve cold.
1)Take chia seeds
2)This is how it looks
3)take some chia in a bowl
4)You can add as much or as little you like, but once it is bloomed it will get triple in size
5)I added milk for swelling. You can use water too
7)It will take around 30 mins for blooming
9)Chop them up
10)Take it in a bowl
11)Add sugar to taste
13) take a serving glass
14)Fill with chia seeds
15)Top with Strawberries
16)Top with more chia seeds