Lettuce Veggie Chapati Wrap Recipe with step wise pictures.
Healthy and delicious lettuce veggie chapati wrap which taste so delicious. This can be packed in lunch box perfectly.
I love kathi rolls, they are so easy to make and so tasty to eat..This is a vegetable lettuce rolls. if you want you can add over the chapati and cook then spoon the filling in. You can even add cheese over the veggies, roll it and just heat it on tawa till the cheese melts.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Oil - 1 tblsp
- Garlic - 5 cloves chopped
- Onion - 1 sliced thinly
- Capsicum - 1 sliced thinly
- Paneer - 1 cup cubed
- Lettuce - 3 cups shredded
- Hot and Sweet Tomato Sauce - 3 to 4 tblsp
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Oregano -1 tsp
- Chapati or Tortilla as needed
- Lettuce as needed
- Take oil in a pan, add garlic, onions and capsicum and saute for 4 to 5 mins.
- Add in lettuce and saute till it is wilted.
- Add paneer, hot and sweet sauce, salt, pepper, oregano and mix well.
- Take a chapati, place lettuce leaves on top, spoon the filling in and roll tight.
- Wrap in parchment paper or foil wrap. Serve.
1)Heat oil in a pan, add onions and garlic.
2)Saute for couple of mins.
5)Cook till lightly sauted
6)Add in lettuce
9)Add in hot and sweet tomato sauce
11)Add pepper powder
12)Add little salt
16)Take a chapati
17)Place some lettuce
18)Spoon filling in it