Last Updated on October 23, 2021
I have been a little busy today..We are in full diwali spirit and preparing diwali pakchanam now. I have only minutes to do this post. I will write about the preparations in my following post. Now I have a simple flavourful chutney for you all..Its made with my favourite ingredients “Peanuts”
You can serve peanut chutney with all these tiffin recipes
Similar Chutney Recipes,
If you have any questions not covered in this post and if you need help, leave me a comment or mail me @[email protected] and I’ll help as soon as I can.
IF YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE OR ANYTHING FROM YUMMY TUMMY, MAKE SURE TO POST IT AND TAG ME SO I CAN SEE ALL OF YOUR CREATIONS!! #YUMMYTUMMYAARTHI AND @YUMMYTUMMYAARTHI ON INSTAGRAM!
Andhra Peanut Chutney Recipe
- Peanuts-1 cup
- Dry Red chilli-3
- Garlic -2 cloves
- Onion-1 sliced
- Tamarind-a small piece or use 1 tsp of tamarind paste
- Salt to taste
- Oil-1 tblspn
- For Seasoning / Tempering:
- Oil-2 tblspn
- Mustard seeds / Kaduku-1 tsp
- Asafoetida / Hing / Kaya podi- ¼ tsp
- Urad dal / Ulundam Paruppu-1 tsp
- Curry leaves a spring
- Heat 1 tblspn oil in a pan and add in peanuts and roast for 3 mins..Remove and let it cool down..
- In the same pan and garlic and red chillies...Now add in onions and cook till the onions turn translucent..
- Now take the peanuts and onion mixture in a blender and add in some salt and tamarind paste..
- Grind this to a smooth paste by adding some water..
- Remove and pour it in a bowl...
- Now make seasoning by crackling mustard,urad dal,hing and curry leaves in oil..
- Pour this over the chutney and serve with idli...
|Take all your ingredients|
|add peanuts and fry|
|fry till golden|
|add in garlic and dry chillies|
|fry for 1 min|
|add in onions and mix well|
|cook till translucent|
|now take peanuts in a blender|
|add in onions mixture|
|add in tamarind|
|and season with salt|
|now blend it|
|add some water|
|and make into a fine paste|
|De Can it in a bowl|
|now make seasoning..Heat oil|
|add in mustard and urad dal|
|add in hing|
|now curry leaves|
|pour this over the chutney|