Eggless Chocolate Plum Cake Recipe with step wise pictures.
Delicious eggless chocolate fruits cake or plum cake which turned out super moist and fruity. This chocolate flavour is so intense and taste amazing.
Even though i have three variation of plum cake recipe in my blog. My viewers have been asking for a fruit cake which has chocolate in them. So i decided to bake it this year and share it. I made it couple days back and i am telling you it turned out to be super yummy and loved it to the core.
Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
Carrot Banana Bread
Eggless Whole Wheat Banana Bread
Banana Cornflakes Muffins
Banana Chocolate Cupcakes
Banana Nut Muffins
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
Eggless Chocolate Plum Cake Recipe
- Raisins - 1 cup
- Apricots - 5 chopped
- Dates - 10 chopped finely
- Soft Unsalted Butter - 100 grams
- Tutti Fruity - ¼ cup
- Cherry - 10 chopped
- Orange - 1
- Sugar - 1 cup 200 grams
- Water - 1 cup 240 ml
- Dark Chocolate - 150 grams chopped
- All Purpose Flour / Maida - 1 ½ cup 180 grams
- Baking Powder - 1 tsp
- Cinnamon - 1 tsp
- All Spice - ½ tsp
- Dry Ginger Powder - ½ tsp
- Cardamom Powder - ½ tsp
- Banana - ¾ cup mashed
- Cocoa Powder - ¼ cup
- Walnuts - 1 cup
(MY 1 CUP MEASURES 240 ML)
- Preheat oven to 160 degree C. Grease a 8 inch nonstick pan with oil and set aside.
- Take all dried fruits in a sauce pan. Add in orange juice and pulp, sugar, butter, water and bring it to a boil.
- Take it off the heat and add in chocolate. Mix well.
- Add in mashed banana and mix well.
- Now in a separate bowl, mix flour, baking powder, spices and mix well.
- Add in walnuts and mix well.
- Pour chocolate mix in and fold gently.
- Spoon the batter into pan and bake for 1 hour.
- Remove and cool completely.
- Leave it for one day.
- Slice and serve.
Check this quick video:
1)Take raisins in a sauce pan
2)Add chopped dates and apricots
3)Add in butter
4)Add tutti fruity and cherrries
5)Add orange juice and pulp
7)Add in water
8)Melt it gently on medium high heat
9)Melt it completely
10)Add in chopped dark chocolate
11)Mix till it is melted
12)Add in mashed banana
14)Take flour in a bowl
15)Add in cocoa powder
16)Add in spice powders
17)Add in baking powder
20)Add in chocolate mix
22)Grease a pan with oil
23)Spoon batter in
24)Bake till done
25)Remove and cool completely
love this cake. i wanna try it. can u please say what is All spice?
Hi this sounds amazing will try this week
Please advise which all spice powder to use and which dried cherries do you use? The ones in the Jar?
Also when you say orange pulp, what do you mean? Do we need to blend the orange in the mixie or just add the juice directly? Thank you and look forward to hearing from you!
you can use normal orange juice or freshly squeezed orange juice
Great sounding recipe
I also sent a message earlier but can’t see it posted anymore
I wanted to ask about orange pulp and how do we use that ? So you squeeze the juice form the orange and add the skin directly or you make the pulp in Blender and then add that? Would appreciate if you can please clarify that