Maharashtrian Fresh Red Chilli Chutney – Easy Chutney Recipes with step wise pictures.
Maharashtrian style red chilli chutney which taste so delicious with idli and dosa. You can serve with sandwiches or snacks items too.
This is a simple chutney recipe made using fresh red chillies and garlic. It has a simple seasoning over it and taste so delicious with idli or dosa. You can serve with paniyaram or sandwiches too. I love to enjoy it with deep fried snacks like samosa or bajji too.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Fresh Red Chillies - 4 to 5
- Garlic - 4 to 5
- Salt to taste
- Gingelly Oil - 2 tblsp
- Mustard Seeds / Kaduku - 1/2 tsp
- Asafoetida / Hing / Kaya podi a pinch
- Take red chillies, garlic in a blender and puree til smooth.
- Take it in a bowl, add salt and mix well.
- Heat oil in a pan, add in mustard and asafoetida and let them pop.
- Pour it into the chutney and mix well.
1)Take red chillies and garlic
2)Take chillies in a blender
4)Puree till coarse
5)Take it in a bowl.
8)Heat oil in a pan
11)Pour it in the chutney