Maharashtrian Fresh Red Chilli Chutney - Easy Chutney Recipes with step wise pictures.
Maharashtrian style red chilli chutney which taste so delicious with idli and dosa. You can serve with sandwiches or snacks items too.
This is a simple chutney recipe made using fresh red chillies and garlic. It has a simple seasoning over it and taste so delicious with idli or dosa. You can serve with paniyaram or sandwiches too. I love to enjoy it with deep fried snacks like samosa or bajji too.
Green Capsicum Chutney
Red Capsicum Chutney
Chilli Garlic Chutney
Onion Tomato Chutney
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
Maharashtrian Red Chilli Chutney
- Fresh Red Chillies - 4 to 5
- Garlic - 4 to 5
- Salt to taste
- Gingelly Oil - 2 tblsp
- Mustard Seeds / Kaduku - ½ tsp
- Asafoetida / Hing / Kaya podi a pinch
- Take red chillies, garlic in a blender and puree til smooth.
- Take it in a bowl, add salt and mix well.
- Heat oil in a pan, add in mustard and asafoetida and let them pop.
- Pour it into the chutney and mix well.
1)Take red chillies and garlic
2)Take chillies in a blender
4)Puree till coarse
5)Take it in a bowl.
8)Heat oil in a pan
11)Pour it in the chutney
Mrunmaya Kumar Pattanaik
I was actually looking for dry red chiili churney. Anyways, your chutney looks delicious. I think, I can use dry red chilies also after soaking it for awhile.