"Delicious and easy nutritious punjabi missi roti made using whole wheat flour and gram flour. Taste amazing and easy to make."
Punjabi Missi roti is a delicious bread made using wheat flour and gram flour. roti are easy to make and is very healthy and rich in protein.
You can serve missi roti with any curries of your choice. Missi roti taste amazing with plain yogurt and pickle.
You can serve missi roti with
- You can make the dough in advance. Store in fridge for upto 3 days.
- Cooked rotis can be stored at room temp for 2 days.
- If you want to store for longer, skip adding onions.
If you have any questions not covered in this post and if you need help, leave me a comment or mail me @[email protected] and I’ll help as soon as I can.
IF YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE OR ANYTHING FROM YUMMY TUMMY, MAKE SURE TO POST IT AND TAG ME SO I CAN SEE ALL OF YOUR CREATIONS!! #YUMMYTUMMYAARTHI AND @YUMMYTUMMYAARTHI ON INSTAGRAM!
Missi Roti Recipe | Missi Roti
- 2 cups Whole Wheat Flour
- 1 cup Gram Flour
- 1 pinch Asafoetida / Hing
- ½ cup Onion chopped
- 1 tbsp Green Chillies chopped
- 1 tsp Ajwain Seeds
- 1 tbsp Oil
- Take all ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Add water little by little and make a soft dough.
- Leave the dough to rest for 30 minutes.
- Now take small portion, roll it into a roti like.
- Cook roti on hot pan on both sides till cooked.
- Serve hot.
Missi Roti Recipe with Step by Step pictures
1)Take wheat flour and gram flour in a bowl
2)Add in little asafoetida.
3)Add in finely chopped onions
4)Add in finely chopped green chillies.
5)Add in ajwain
6)Add in salt.
8)Add little oil
10)Add in water
12)Make a soft dough. Set aside for 10 mins.
13)Cover and set aside.
14)Take small portion and start rolling
16)Heat a tawa. Place roti.
17)Cook on both sides.
18)Done. Serve hot.