Tandoori Momos Recipe - How to Make Tandoori Momos in a Pan with step wise pictures.
This is a lipsmackingly delicious momos recipe made with a tandoori marination. It taste amazing when served piping hot with a bowl of mint chutney.
Super delicious and my all time favourite momos recipes. Serve it hot with some spicy chilli chutney and you are in heaven. Taste amazing that you have to try it for sure.
Momos is my all time favorite, i make it quite often. Hubby enjoys it more than me. Along with the tomato chilli chutney this momos taste amazing. It has lots of veggies added in them which makes it more tasty and healthy.
This is a tandoori style momos with a tandoori marination and pan fried. So easy and so delicious.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
📖 Recipe Card
Tandoori Momos Recipe
- Momos - 10 Recipe here
- Yogurt / Curd - 4 tblsp
- Chilli powder - 1 tsp
- Kashmiri Chilli Powder - 1 tsp
- Cumin Powder - 1 tsp
- Garam Masala Powder - 1 tsp
- Pepper Powder - ½ tsp
- Turmeric Powder - ¼ tsp
- Salt to taste
- Lemon Juice - 2 tsp
- Cornflour / Cornstarch - 2 tblsp
- Oil - 2 tblsp + for deep frying
- Chaat Masala Powder as needed
- Onions as needed
- Take momos and deep fry lightly. Drain and set aside.
- Take all other ingredients except oil, chat masala and onions. Mix well.
- Add momos and mix well.
- Heat oil in a pan, pan fry the momos till it is charred.
- Serve with a sprinkling of chat masala and onions.
- Serve hot.
1)Make momos as per this method.
2)Deep fry lightly in oil
3)Dont fry too long. Just for few seconds is enough.
4)I fried the other shape too.
5)Take yogurt in a bowl.
6)Add spice powders
7)Add lemon juice
10)Add kashmiri chilli powder
14)Heat oil in a pan
15)Place momos in
16)Cook till lightly browned on all sides
18)Remove to a plate
19)Sprinkle with chat masala powder