Tender Coconut Jelly Recipe – Elaneer Jelly Recipe with step wise pictures.
This is a delicious pudding which has tender coconut layer in them. I made it in glasses but you can make it in tiny cups for parties. The pudding is so creamy and taste so refreshing.
This is great for summer time, since kids love pudding.. You can use china grass as a setting agent, agar agar is much more healthy.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Tender Coconut Flesh - 1 cup
- Sugar - 1/2 cup
- Cream - 1/2 cup
- Gelatin - 1.5 tsp
- Water - 1/4 cup
- Take coconut, sugar, cream in a blender and grind till creamy.
- Take gelatin in a bowl. add water and soak for 10 mins. Microwave for 1 min.
- Add the tender coconut mix in and mix well.
- Pour in mould. chill overnight.
1)Take gelatin in a bowl
2)Add in water. Soak for 10 mins
3)Take tender coconut flesh in a blender
4)Add in sugar
5)Add in cream
6)Grind till creamy
8)Place it in microwave and cook for 1 min
9)Cook for 1 min
10)Now it is melted
11)Add in tender coconut mix
14)Pour it in bowl
15)set in fridge for few hours