Last Updated on May 5, 2021
"Vegetable Pulao Recipe with step by step pictures. Simple yet delicious pulao which is easy to make and filled with lots of vegetables."
Vegetable Pulao is one of the easy and healthy recipe you could ever make. This pulao is such a delicious addition to your lunch menu. As it is so easy to make and take less than 30 mins.
This is a delicious pulao which is filled with lots of vegetables.
Veg pulao recipe which taste so delicious and is very easy to make. This pulao is one of the easiest recipe you could make. This takes just few minutes to make. The freshly ground garam masala gives nice flavour and kick to the pulao. Serve it with any raita and you will be done.
This makes a great lunch box recipe too.
Check out 11 Easy Pulao Recipes
If you have any questions not covered in this post and if you need help, leave me a comment or mail me @[email protected] and I’ll help as soon as I can.
IF YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE OR ANYTHING FROM YUMMY TUMMY, MAKE SURE TO POST IT AND TAG ME SO I CAN SEE ALL OF YOUR CREATIONS!! #YUMMYTUMMYAARTHI AND @YUMMYTUMMYAARTHI ON INSTAGRAM!
Vegetable Pulao Recipe
- 2 tbsp ghee
- 1 piece cinnamon stick
- 4 green cardamom
- 2 ccloves
- 1 tsp fennel seeds
- 1 large onion chopped finely
- 3 green chillies finely chopped
- 2 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp garam masala powder
- 1 cup basmati Rice
- 1 carrot chopped
- 5 beans chopped
- 1 potato peeled and chopped
- 1 ¼ cup water
- Wash and Soak basmati rice in water for 30 mins.
- Heat ghee in a pressure cooker, Add whole spices and let them sizzle.
- Add in onions and chillies. Saute till golden. Add in ginger garlic paste and cook for 1 min.
- Add in vegetables and toss well. Cook for 3 mins or so. Add spice powders and mix well.
- Add in rice, water and mix well. Bring it to a boil.
- Cover and pressure cook for 1 whistle. Leave to simmer for 5 mins then turn off the stove.
- Let the pressure escape by itself. Open the cooker and fluff up the rice.
1)Heat ghee in a pressure cooker.
2)Add in whole spices
3)Add in finely chopped onions
4)Add in green chillies
5)Add in ginger garlic paste
6)Saute for a min.
7)Add in turmeric powder
9)Add in chopped vegetables
11)Add in little garam masala powder and mix well.
12)Add in soaked rice.
13)Add in water
15)Add in salt.
16)Bring it to a boil
17)Cover and pressure cook for 1 whistle.
18)Fluff up the rice and serve.