Whole Wheat Chocolate Chip Muffins Recipe – Christmas Recipes with step wise pictures.
Super delicious and moist chocolate chip muffins which taste so delicious. You can enjoy this for breakfast or anytime of the day.
I have shared quite a few muffin recipes in this blog, but i have not shared the basic few muffins yet, like vanilla, chocolate, chocolate chips, chocolate chocolate chips like that..So i decided to make them and share it..My first trial is a basic chocolate chips muffins and it turned out perfecto!
Since christmas is in a few days. I thought of sharing cake and baked goodies recipes. This recipe is perfect for christmas and makes a great christmas gift too.
Banana Cornflakes Muffins
Citrus Mango Muffins
Banana Chocolate Muffins
Eggless Banana Nuts Muffins
Eggless Banana Oats & Dates Muffins
Oats Bran Muffins
These muffins had the perfect crunchy chocolaty top and moist and fluffy interior. Loved it, so much. Instead of chocolate chips you can use any nuts or simply skip the chocolate chips in this and make it plain vanilla muffins as well..Will soon share different muffin recipes..
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Egg - 1
- Oil or Melted butter - ¼ cup (60 ml)
- Honey or Maple Syrup - ⅓ cup (80 ml)
- Milk - ½ cup (120 ml)
- Vanilla Essence - 1 tsp
- Whole Wheat Flour / Atta - 1 cup (120 grams)
- Baking Powder - 1¼ tsp
- Salt a pinch
- Chocolate Chips - ½ cup + more as needd
- Preheat oven to 180 degree C. Line a muffin pan with cupcake cases.
- Take egg, oil, vanilla, milk and honey in a bowl and whisk well.
- Add in wheat flour, salt, baking powder and chocolate chips. Fold gently.
- Scoop it into the lined muffin pan, top with more chocolate chips and pop it in oven and bake for 20 to 25 mins.
- Remove it and enjoy warm.
1)Take an egg in a bowl.
2)Add in honey
3)Add in milk.
4)Add in oil
5)Add in vanilla.
6)Whisk till combined.
7)Add in wheat flour.
8)Add in baking powder.
9)Add in salt
10)Add in chocolate chips.
13)Use a icecream scoop to fill the moulds
14)Line a muffin mould with cupcake cases
15)Fill it right to the top.
16)Top with more chocolate chips
17)Bake in a 180 degree C preheated oven for 20 to 25 mins.