Puffed Rice Instant Cereal for Babies – Travel Food for Babies with step wise pictures
Puffed Rice Instant Cereal for Babies. Highly Nutritious & Protein rich porridge mix for babies. This is a instant cereal recipe which is great for travel too.
This recipe is a healthy protein cereal mix for baby. It has puffed rice and roasted gram dal which helps in weight gaining in babies. Puffed rice cereal is rich in protein and carb. You can feed this to babies above 6 months.
This is a instant cereal powder, so it is great for travel.
For making this cereal instant, just add some hot water and mix well. It will thicken, adjust water according to your liking. For making sweet porridge, add some jaggery syrup to it. But mahima is not a fan of sweet stuffs, so i used salt and ghee.
Instant Badam Milk Powder
Korean Veg pancakes
Peanut Butter & Banana Sandwich
Bread, Butter & Jam
Mini Aloo Paratha
Apple Sticks with Homemade Peanut Butter
Homemade Potato Smiley
Nutella French Toast
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Puffed Rice - 1.5 cup
- Roasted Gram Dal (Pori Kadalai) - ½ cup
- Puffed Rice Cereal Mix - ¼ cup
- Hot Water - ¼ cup or as needed
- Roasted Cumin Powder & Salt to taste
- Jaggery Syrup or any sweetner to taste
- Take both ingredients in a blender and powder fine. Store in a container.
- For making porridge, take the mix in a bowl, add hot water, cumin powder and salt and mix well. You can add sweetner to make a sweet porridge too.
- Feed your baby.
1)Take roasted gram dal / pori kadalai in a blender
2)Add in puffed rice.
3)Powder till fine. This is your cereal mix. You can store in a container.
4)For making porridge. Boil water in a sauce pan
5)Take some cereal mix in a bowl.
6)Add hot boiling water, little by little.
7)Mix well. Let it sit for 5 mins.
8)You can add some jaggery syrup in this. but i added salt and some cumin powder.
10)Feed your baby.