Blueberry Chia Pudding Recipe with Step by Step Pictures.
This is a super healthy chia pudding recipe which is not only tasty but is so filling and nutritious. Make this the night before and enjoy the next day.
Do you know! Chia seeds has as much calcium as a glass of milk, more Omega-3s than a serving of walnuts, as many antioxidants as blueberries. It is one of the highly nutritious seed.
Chia seeds contains,
- Essential Fatty Acids
- Vitamins A, B, E and D
- Minerals like calcium, phosphorus, potassium, iron, copper, zinc, magnesium, manganese, niacin, thiamine, and others
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Chia seeds - ¼ cup
- Soy Milk - 1 cup or as needed
- Sweetener as your choice
- Fresh Blueberries - 1 cup
- Pumpkin Seeds or any nuts as you like
- Take chia seeds in a bowl, add milk and mix well. Leave them to soak for 30 mins.
- Spoon this into a bowl. Top with honey or maple syrup.
- Top with blueberries and pumpkin seeds.
- Pop this in fridge for few hours.
- Serve cold.
1)Take chia seeds
2)This is how it looks
3)take some chia in a bowl
4)You can add as much or as little you like, but once it is bloomed it will get triple in size
5)I added milk for swelling. You can use water too
7)It will take around 30 mins for blooming
8)Take a serving glass
9)Spoon chia pudding in it.
10)Top with blueberries
11)Top with honey or maple syrup
12)Top with pumpkin seeds