Mac and Cheese with Step by Step Pictures.
This recipe is a stove top mac and cheese recipe with the creamiest sauce ever. It has a simple sauce and taste amazing.
You can make this for your kids in just few minutes. They will love it for sure.
This is a stove top version of mac and cheese
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Macaroni - 1 cup uncooked.
- Butter - 2 tblsp
- All Purpose Flour / Wheat flour - 2 tblsp
- Milk - 1 cup or as needed
- Garlic - 1 tsp chopped finely
- Mustard powder - 1 tsp
- Oregano - 1 tsp
- Basil - 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Grated Cheese - 1 cup
- Cook macaroni pasta in a boiling salted water. Drain and set aside.
- Heat butter in a pan, add in flour and stir fry for a min.
- Add in milk and whisk till smooth.
- Now add in spice powders, and garlic and mix well.
- Add cheese and mix well.
- Add cooked pasta and mix well.
- Serve hot.
1)Cook macaroni in salted water till done
2)Heat butter in a pan
2)Add in wheat flour or all purpose flour
3)Stir fry for a min
4)Add in milk slowly and keep whisking
5)Add in garlic
6)Keep mixing on low heat so no lumps are formed
7)Add in mustard powder
8)Add in oregano and basil
9)Add in salt and pepper as well.
10)Add in cheese
12)Add cooked pasta