"Magic 15-Second Creamy Scrambled Eggs Recipe with Step by Step Pictures. This amazing scrambled egg recipe has a secret ingredient added to it to make it super creamy and luscious."
Magic 15-Seconds Creamy Scrambled Eggs
Scrambled eggs, such an easy breezy recipe, but it is equally complicated. Scrambled eggs has to be creamy, velvety, silky and should just melt in your mouth. It is very easy to over cook a scrambled egg. Few extra seconds in the pan, it goes chewy and rubbery very easily.
I love my eggs in the morning. I usually make fried eggs or poached eggs to go with my toast. But scrambled eggs are my absolute favorite.
I have tasted scrambled eggs in restaurants they were creamy and so fluffy. I tried to attempt it so many times in my kitchen too. Last week i shared a reels in instagram of a perfect scrambled egg recipe which was pretty close.
Check out lacy fried egg
Tips for creamy scrambled eggs
- Addition of some cream in the eggs will result in more creamy scrambled eggs.
- Cook the eggs in a very low heat till it is creamy and soft.
- Addition of some water or milk in the eggs are good.
- Use a sauce pan to cook scrambled eggs instead of frying pan.
- Adding few cold knobs of butter into the eggs may help.
Okay, Now lets talk about this magic scrambled eggs. I came across this recipe from lady and pups website. I was surprised by the addition of potato starch in the eggs.
So decided to give it a try, and to my surprise I get to taste the creamiest and silkiest scrambled eggs ever which made me blog about it immediately.
What is the science behind this recipe
Just by adding a little mixture of milk and potato starch (or cornstarch), the water is forced to bind with the protein. So even if you cook the eggs over high heat. The egg doesn't get chewy and gets watery.
More Egg Recipes,
Korean Egg Rolls
Fluffy Egg Omelette with Sausage filling
Spicy Egg Omelette for Rice
This recipe is adapted from "ladyandpups magic 15-seconds creamy scrambled eggs"
If you have any questions not covered in this post and if you need help, leave me a comment or mail me @[email protected] and I’ll help as soon as I can.
Follow me on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest ,Youtube and Twitter for more Yummy Tummy inspiration.
IF YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE OR ANYTHING FROM YUMMY TUMMY, MAKE SURE TO POST IT AND TAG ME SO I CAN SEE ALL OF YOUR CREATIONS!! #YUMMYTUMMYAARTHI AND @YUMMYTUMMYAARTHI ON INSTAGRAM!
Magic 15-Second Creamy Scrambled Eggs
- 3 large Eggs
- 2 tsp Potato Starch
- 2 tbsp Milk
- Salt to taste
- Black Pepper to taste
- 3 tbsp Butter
- Take potato starch and milk in a bowl. Whisk till lumps free.
- Add in eggs and mix well till combined.
- Take a nonstick pan and heat it. Add little water and heat till it is evaporated.
- Once water is evaporated. Add in butter and let it melt.
- Add in the egg mixture into the butter, use a spatula and combine for 3 seconds.
- Now take it off the heat, fold it gently for 11 seconds till it comes together. It has to be little runny.
- Spoon this into serving plate and enjoy immediately.
- Heat nonstick pan with little water and heat till the water evaporates. This indicated that the pan is hot to take the eggs.
- Melt butter in the pan, don't let it burn.
- Add the egg mixture into the butter, use a spatula and mix for just 3 seconds. Turn off the heat and continue to mix for just 10 to 11 seconds. Don't over cook.
- The scrambled egg has to be still runny when you transfer to the serving plate.
- Cornflour can be used instead of potato starch. But it may give a bad mouthfeel. So i recommend using potato starch.
- Garnish the eggs with chives, salt, black pepper or parsley and serve immediately.
15 Second Magic Scrambled Eggs Pictures
1)Take potato starch in a bowl.
2)Add in milk
3)Mix well till lump free
4)Make sure there is no lumps in this.
5)Add in eggs
6)Mix well using a fork till combined.
7)Now the eggs are combined.
8)Set this aside.
9)Heat a nonstick pan, Add some water and heat till the water evaporates.
10)Once the water evaporates, you get to know that the pan is ready.
11)Now add in a generous amount of butter. You could use salted butter as well.
12)Let the butter melt. Don't let it burn.
13)Pour in eggs.
14)Immediately use a spatula to fold for just "3 seconds"
15)Turn off the heat immediately
16)Mix and fold the eggs for 10 to 11 seconds.
17)Once it starts to comes together.
18)Spoon this into a serving plate.
19)Garnish with parsley and serve immediately.
Leave a Reply