Fried Egg in a Pepper Ring – Summer Vacation with Kids
Delicious and unique way to make your kids eat eggs. Instead of having the boring egg omelette over and over this taste so yummy and is so fun to make.
Fluffy Egg Omelette with Sausage filling
Spicy Egg Omelette for Rice
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Egg - 3
- Capsicum / Bell Pepper - 3 coloured ones
- Oil - 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Take pepper, cut three rings out of it.
- Heat oil in a pan, place pepper ring in and crack an egg in.
- Season with salt. Cover and cook as per your liking.
- Remove it and sprinkle with pepper.
1)Take multi colour peppers
3)Heat little oil in a pan
4)Place pepper in
5)Crack an egg in each hole
6)Let it cook
7)Season with some salt.
8)Cook on a low heat
9)Cover and cook on a low heat
10)Now the egg is half set. You can cook as per your liking.
12)Remove to a plate
13)Sprinkle some pepper