Overnight Chocolate Chia Seed Pudding Recipe - No Cook Pudding with step wise pictures.
Overnight Chocolate Chia Seed Pudding taste so delicious with no work at all. Mix it up, Chilli it & Serve. It is full of nutrients and taste delicious.
This has become my latest addiction. It is super healthy and makes a great breakfast. Since you can make it in advance, it comes handy in the morning.
Broken Glass Pudding
Dragon Fruit & Grape Pudding
I added some almond milk in this recipe since i liked it so much. If you want to add soy milk, regular milk or just water you can go ahead and use that too.
Do you know! Chia seeds has as much calcium as a glass of milk, more Omega-3s than a serving of walnuts, as many antioxidantsas blueberries. It is one of the highly nutritious seed.
Chia seeds contains,
- Essential Fatty Acids
- Vitamins A, B, E and D
- Minerals like calcium, phosphorus, potassium, iron, copper, zinc, magnesium, manganese, niacin, thiamine, and others
This pudding gets its texture with the addition of chia seeds. Chia seeds creates a gel like texture when it is soaked in any liquid. It absorbs all the liquid and swells up. You can check my fig chia jam recipe.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
Overnight Chocolate Chia Seed Pudding Recipe
- Chia Seeds - ¼ cup
- Almond Milk Soy Milk or Regular Milk - 1 cup
- Good Quality Cocoa Powder - 3 tblsp
- Brown Sugar. Honey or Agave as needed
- Vanilla Essence - ½ tsp
- Salt a pinch
- Fruits & Nuts for Topping
- Take all ingredients in a bowl. Mix well.
- Leave to sit overnight in fridge or for 2 to 4 hours.
- Spoon into serving bowl and top with fruits and nuts and serve cold.
1)Take brown sugar in a bowl. you can use honey or any sweetner as you prefer.
2)Add in good quality cocoa powder
3)Add few dashes of vanilla essence
4)Add a pinch of salt
6)Add in milk, you can use almond milk or soy milk too
7)Add in chia seeds
9)Cover and leave it overnight in fridge. Or let it sit for 2 to 4 hours.
11)Spoon into serving bowl and top with nuts and serve cold.
Leave a Reply