Everyday Cauliflower Poriyal Recipe – Easy Side Dishes
Simple everyday cauliflower poriyal which has simple ingredients and spices. Super delicious with rice and rasam.Easy and delicious cauliflower varuval which can be paired with rasam rice or used as a filling for roti.
I am calling this my everyday cauliflower poriyal, since it can be made in a jiffy. This is a simple recipe which can be made in less than 15 mins. If you have already boiled cauliflower and kept in fridge then you can make this in under 5 to 6 mins.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Cauliflower - 1 medium size cut into florets
- Salt to taste
- Water as needed
- Oil - 2 tblsp
- Chilli Powder to taste
- Turmeric Powder - 1 tsp
- Take cauliflower, salt and water in a pot. Cook till cauliflower is tender. Drain and set aside.
- Heat oil in a pot. Add in cauliflower and toss well.
- Cook till it gets golden.
- Add in salt, chilli powder and turmeric powder. Toss well.
1)Take cauliflower in a pan
2)Add little water
3)Add a pinch of salt.
4)Cook till cauliflower is done. Drain and set aside.
5)Heat oil in a kadai. Add cauliflower
7)Cook till it gets nicely browned
9)Add in chilli powder and turmeric powder
10)Add salt to taste