Chicken Egg Scramble Recipe – Leftover Chicken Recipes with step wise pictures.
Quick and easy chicken egg scramble which not only taste amazing but takes only 5 mins to make. Easy and fast lunch or breakfast.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Oil - 1 tblsp
- Onion - 1 chopped finely
- Capsicum - ¼ chopped finely
- Green Chillies - 2 chopped finely
- Cooked chicken - 1 cup shredded
- Eggs - 2
- Salt to taste
- Black Pepper to taste
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Add onion, chillies and capsicum and stir for a min.
- Add in chicken and mix well.
- Add eggs and mix well.
- Season with salt and pepper and mix well.
1)Heat oil in a pan, add in onions, green chillies and capsicum
2)Saute for a min
3)Add cooked chicken pieces
5)Add in eggs
7)Add in salt and pepper