Chicken Mayonnaise Sandwich is a delicious sandwich which is easy to make and has cooked chicken mixed with mayo and vegetables.
One of my favourite sandwich is this one. It has a mayonnaise based and taste amazing when served cold or at room temp. You can toast the bread if you want to, but i had some soft bread slices on hand so i used it without toasting.
This sandwich keeps really well, so it is great for lunch box. Kids will love it for sure.
How to make Chicken mayo sandwich
- Mix chicken, cabbage and mayo together.
- Spread over white bread. Sandwich with other slice.
- Remove the crust.
- Cut into triangles
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you..
IF YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE OR ANYTHING FROM YUMMY TUMMY, MAKE SURE TO POST IT AND TAG ME SO I CAN SEE ALL OF YOUR CREATIONS!! #YUMMYTUMMYAARTHI AND @YUMMYTUMMYAARTHI ON INSTAGRAM!
Chicken Mayonnaise Sandwich | Chicken Mayo Sandwich Recipe
- Bread Slices - 6
- Boneless Chicken Breast - 1 cooked and chopped finely
- Cabbage - 1 cup shredded finely
- Onion - ¼ cup chopped finely
- Mayonnaise - ½ cup or as needed
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Mix all ingredients together. Spread over white bread. Sandwich with other slice.
- Remove the crust off.
- Cut into diagnols.
Chicken Mayo Sandwich Recipe with step by step pictures
|Take all your ingredients|