Chicken Vadai Recipe with Step by Step Pictures.
Vadai is my favorite evening snacks. These vadai is so crispy on the outside but wicked fluffy in the center. This vada is little different. Instead of adding onions it taste so yummy.
Check out these two popular vada recipes.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Cooked Chicken - 3 cups
- Chana Dal - 1 cup
- Fennel Seeds / Sombu / Saunf - 2 tsp
- Dry Red Chilli - 4
- Salt to taste
- Egg - 1
- Oil For Deep Frying
- Soak chana dal for 3 hours.
- Take cooked chicken in a blender and pulse few times till coarsely crushed.
- Take it in a bowl.
- Now in the same blender add chana dal, chilli and fennel seeds. Crush it roughly.
- Add it to the same bowl.
- Add in salt, egg and mix well.
- Take small portion and flatten it. Make a hole in the center and deep fry till golden.
- Serve hot.
1)Take cooked chicken in a blender
2)Pulse few times so it is crumbly
3)Add it into a bowl
4)Now take soaked chana dal in the same blender. I soaked chana dal for 3 hours.
5)Add in dry red chillies and fennel seeds
6)Now pulse this few times so it is pureed roughly
8)Take it in the same bowl
9)Add egg and salt to taste
10)Mix well. Take small portion and flatten it.
11)Make small hole in the center
13)Now fry this in hot oil
14)Drain once crispy