Tutti Fruity Cake Recipe for Christmas. Tutti Fruity Cake with Step by Step Pictures.
Tutti Fruity Cake with Step by Step pictures. Delicious moist tutti fruity cake makes perfect christmas recipe. This cake is not only easy to make but is very delicious too.
If you have just a few ingredients on hand you can whip this easy moist cake in no time at all.
If you want to replace the egg in the recipe, use 1/4 cup more yogurt instead of 1 egg. You can add any dried fruits instead of tutti fruity.
Check this fruit cake recipe in a kadai.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Egg - 1
- Oil or Melted Butter - 1/4 cup
- Milk - 1/3 cup
- Curd / Yogurt - 1/4 cup
- All Purpose Flour / Maida - 1 cup
- Baking Powder - 1 tsp
- Baking Soda - 1/2 tsp
- Sugar - 1/2 cup
- Tutti fruity - 1/2 cup
MY 1 CUP MEASURES 240 ML
- Preheat oven to 180 degree C. Line a pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- Take oil, sugar, egg, curd and vanilla in a bowl and mix well.
- Add in milk and mix well.
- Add in flour, baking soda, baking powder and fold gently.
- Take tutti fruity in a bowl, toss a tblsp of flour and mix well.
- Add it into the batter.
- Spoon this into the pan.
- Bake for 35 to 40 mins.
- Remove and serve.
1)Take all your ingredients
2)Line a pan with parchment paper
3)Take tutti fruity in a bowl
4)Add in flour
5)Toss it well
6)Take oil in a bowl
7)Add in egg
9)Add in sugar
10)Add in vanilla
12)Add in milk
13)Add in flour
14)Add in baking soda and baking powder
16)Add in tutti fruity
19)Spoon into mould
20)Bake till done
21)Slice and serve