Ragi Rice Kanji Recipe – Ragi Rice Breakfast Porridge Recipe with step wise pictures.
This nutritious ragi rice porridge or kanji is not only easy to make but is very healthy for you. Make this atleast once a week.
Ragi porridge is so nutritious. Adding rice to this will make it more substantial and filling. This is very good for you specially during busy mornings.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Ragi Flour - ¼ cup
- Cooked Rice - 1 cup
- Water - 2 cups
- Curd / Yogurt - 3 tblsp (sour)
- Salt to taste
- Mix ragi flour with ¼ cup of water. Set aside.
- Bring water to a boil. Add in cooked rice and bring it to a boil.
- Add in ragi mix and keep cooking for 4 to 5 mins.
- Take it off the heat and add in salt. Mix well.
- Cool the mix little and add yogurt and mix well.
1)Mix ragi flour with some water to make a liquid
2)You need some cooked rice
3)Bring water to a boil
4)Add cooked rice
5)Bring it to a boil
6)Cook for few mins
7)Add ragi mix in
8)Cook till the flour is cooked
9)Keep mixing and cook for 2 to 3 mins
10)Take it off the heat
11)Add salt to taste
13)Add sour yogurt