"Rava Badusha Recipe is a simple sweet made using sooji, sugar and milk. It is one of the easiest recipe you could ever make for this diwali"
I know we all would be very busy in this festive season. And we all need some easy sweet recipes on hand to make it work. This recipe would be so easy to make and taste so amazing.
All you need is sooji, milk and sugar to make this.
How to Make Rava Badusha
- Take sooji in a pan. Add milk and cook till it forms a dough like.
- Knead with some butter to form a dough.
- Take small portion, flatten it.
- Fry till golden brown.
- Make sugar syrup.
- Soak the badusha in syrup.
This Rava Badusha, Sooji Badusha is Mouth Watering.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
If you have any questions not covered in this post and if you need help, leave me a comment or mail me @[email protected] and I’ll help as soon as I can.
IF YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE OR ANYTHING FROM YUMMY TUMMY, MAKE SURE TO POST IT AND TAG ME SO I CAN SEE ALL OF YOUR CREATIONS!! #YUMMYTUMMYAARTHI AND @YUMMYTUMMYAARTHI ON INSTAGRAM!
Rava Badusha Recipe
- Rava - ½ cup
- Milk - 1 cup
- Ghee - 1 tsp
- Butter - 1 tblsp
- Oil for Deep frying
- Pistachios as needed
- Sugar - ½ cup
- Water - 1 cup
- Food Colour few drops
- Heat ghee in a pan, Add sooji and roast for a min.
- Add in milk and mix well so it comes together into a dough like,
- Now remove it from heat and cool for 10 mins.
- Add butter and mix well. Knead to combine.
- Now take small portion and shape it into a ball. Flatten it and make a dent in the center.
- Now drop this in hot oil and fry till golden.
- Take sugar and water in a sauce pan and bring it to a boil.
- Add in food colour and cardamom powder and mix well.
- Add the fried rava badusha in syrup and soak for 1 to 2 mins.
- Remove and arrange it in a plate, sprinkle with pistachios and serve.
Rava Badusha Step by Step Pictures
1)Heat ghee in a pan
3)Fry for a min.
5)Mix well and cook till it comes together
6)Cook till it forms into a dough like.
8)Take it out and cool it down.
9)Add in butter.
10)Knead till smooth.
11)Take small portion of the dough.
12)Make an indent in the middle.
13)Now make syrup . Take sugar in a sauce pan
15)Add in food colour and bring it to a boil.
16)Drop badusha into the oil.
17)Fry till golden
18)Add badusha into the syrup
19)Leave them to soak for 1 to 2 mins.
20)Arrange it in a plate
21)Sprinkle with nuts