Steamed Caramel Custard Pudding Recipe with step wise pictures.
Steamed caramel custard pudding is so easy to make and taste delicious. This pudding is one of the easy recipe to make. It is not only decadent but is super delicious.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Egg - 2
- Milk - 1 cup
- Sugar - 3 tblsp + 2 tblsp
- Vanilla Extract - 1 tsp
- Cinnamon Powder - ½ tsp
- Take sugar in a pan. Heat till sugar is melted. Cook till it gets caramel. Pour it in individual ramekins and set aside.
- Take egg in a bowl. Add sugar, cinnamon and vanilla. Beat till combined.
- Add in milk and mix well.
- Pour it into mould and place it in a sauce pan with water. So the water comes half way through the bowl.
- Steam for 25 to 30 mins.
- Remove and cool it. Put it in fridge for 3 hours.
- Unmould and serve.
1)Take all your ingredients
2)Take sugar in a pan
3)Heat till it is melted
4)Heat till sugar is caramelized
5)Pour it in ramekin
7)Take eggs in a bowl
8)Add in sugar
10)Add in cinnamon
12)Add in milk
13)Pour it mould
15)Place it in steamer and steam for 25 to 30 mins
16)Cover and steam
18)Place it in fridge and leave it to set for 3 to 4 hours