Last Updated on November 20, 2020
2 Hour Burger Buns Recipe with step wise pictures.
A delicious burger buns which is not only easy to make but taste so delicious when made into burger. I enjoyed many chicken burgers using this bun.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
2 Hour Burger Buns Recipe
- All Purpose Flour / Maida - 2 cups
- Dry Yeast - 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Sugar - 1 tsp
- Egg - 1
- Warm Water as needed
- Olive Oil - 2 tblps
- Sesame Seeds - as needed
- Take flour, yeast, sugar and salt in a bowl and mix well.
- Add in warm water and egg and mix well to a soft dough
- Add in oil and knead to a soft dough.
- Cover and let the dough rise for 1 hour.
- Now punch out the air and kned it well.
- Divide the dough into equal portions and shape it into a ball.
- Now place this in a baking tray and leave to rise for 30 mins to 45 mins.
- Now brush the top with some beaten egg and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Bake in a 200 degree C. preheated oven for 15 to 17 mins
- Remove and serve warm.
1)Take all purpose flour in a bowl
2)Add in yeast
3)Add in sugar
6)Add in warm water
7)Add in egg
8)Add in olive oil
9)Knead to a soft dough
10)Let it rise for 1 hour
11)Divide it into equal balls
12)Roll it into a smooth ball
13)Arrange it in a baking tray
14)Let it rise for 30 mins
15)Brush top with beaten egg
17)Sprinkle with sesame seeds
18)Bake till done