Mexican Mango Pudding with Step by Step Pictures.
Delicious mexican mango pudding recipe taste so sweet and easy to make. It needs just 2 ingredients and is super fast and super easy.
This pudding is nothing but a 2 ingredient dessert.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Ripe mangoes - 1 cup peeled and chopped
- Sweetened Condensed Milk - ¼ cup
- Take it in a blender and puree till smooth.
- Spoon it into a serving glass. Top with fresh mangoes.
- Refridgerate for 3 to 4 hours.
- Serve cold.
1)Take peeled ripe mangoes and cut them into pieces
2)Add them to a blender
3)Add little sweetened condensed milk
4)Grind to a smooth paste
6)take a serving glass
7)Spoon it into it